Young Million workshops
What happens on Young Million?
The Young Million workshops will be an opportunity to learn how to lead when exposed to real-life leadership challenges - and to meet the people who face these challenges and responsibilities every day. This experiential workshop will provide a rich mix of facilitated exercises, debates, local visits and peer-to-peer learning groups.
Who should apply?
Each participant should be:
- Aged 18-25 at date of application
- Currently unemployed (or working less than 20 hours a week) during workshop
- Not in full time education during workshop
- Resident in the United Kingdom
- Able to commit to full days of on-site learning and have the time to complete the workshop.
This workshop is for people who are actively looking for employment.
*If you do not exactly match these criteria (in part-time employment, on a work scheme or in an internship etc) you may still be able to take part. We will consult with a local advisory board to review your circumstances and make a decision. Feel free to contact us with questions.
Hundreds of employers have donated their expertise, including leaders from:
- British Airway
- Fire Service
- IDS Media Group
- John Lewis
- Local Councils
- Open University
- Prince's Trust
- Social Entrepreneurs
- Teach First
What locations are running workshops?
For the list of upcoming workshops visit the Register page.